Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Now back to regularly schedulled programming

The creepy Cruisingtons have finally gotten their baby. It seems Katie Holmes gave birth to a baby girl on Tuesday. They named her Suri, which may or may not have something to do with Scientology.

Let's hope that Ms. Holmes doesn't suffer postpartum depression, and that little Suri doesn't have any psychological issues, since the Church of Scientology doesn't recognize such diagnoses. I'd hate for Mr. Cruise to have to corner the market on vitamins.

Does Ms. Holmes get to enter the record books as the longest human pregnancy? Will Mr. Cruise choke on his placenta souffle? Will Katie ever speak again? Have we heard the last from these two?

One can only hope.

6 comments:

miss tango said...

So if they don't believe in treating psychiatric problems with pharmaceuticals, I wonder why they all keep having plastic surgery? a la Pricilla Presley. Or is she just ingesting gallons of hyaluronic acid and vitamins?

Unknown said...

thanks for the info. don't think I would have known if I didn't read it here. Oh boy a girl... Probably better to manipulate later on..

Tracie P. said...

ewww...placenta souffle??

Cynthia Rae said...

This post made me laugh Mel! I sure hope we don't have hear from these guys for a while now.

I give them three months tops, now that the baby is here!

Cyn

christina said...

Katie Holmes and Brooke Shields both delivering baby girls on the same day. I wonder if there'll be a nice cat fight at some point? :-)

melusina said...

Well, I think it is just psychiatric problems that don't exist for Scientologists. Plastic surgery is apparently quite ok, even though it makes some people who do too much of it look really weird. Like aliens, now that I think about it.

Let's hope the daughter is treated well and not manipulated. But with a "religion" like Scientology it can't be avoided I guess.

Mr. Cruise retracted his statement of eating the placenta later on, probably after seeing a picture of one. Ugh.

I am betting on them splitting up too. I think she was just the poor human he picked to give birth to his seed.

It was quite ironic that Brooke Shields delivered the same day. I'd pay to see a cat fight!