Thursday, February 14, 2008

Finally...we have ADSL!!!

Apparently we've had it for a few days but our ISP never bothered to notify us. Stupid us, I guess we should have been plugging the stupid modem in daily to check, but we were expecting line noise to tip us off (our old ADSL line had horrible noise without a filter).

In celebration, here is a picture of a sunset as taken from our balcony. Our camera isn't anywhere near as good as our old one that was - ahem - lost when my husband went to Wales, but you get the idea.

Sunset January 18, 2008

Now I get to catch up on blogs and download every stupid viral video that has caught my eye over the past four months. I think I'll be busy for awhile.

8 comments:

Rositta said...

You sound really happy to have DSL back, I can't imagine being without it and get annoyed when it does sometimes go out for a while here. Life is so much more difficult where you live though, well, except for the snow of course...ciao

Cheryl said...

It's great to have you back! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

So good to have you back!
I look forward to your biting wit and insights on life and everything.
YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Two words - WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

This is great news. I think I would've gone temporarily insane. Welcome back.

Anonymous said...

Kat already stole the two words so I'll have to pick two more:

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy reading your comments on Greek life. I, too, was a fresh Amerikanida many years ago, so I find your experiences similar to mine. And I live in Tennessee, too!--Knoxville.

Vol Abroad said...

hurray! hurray! hurray!