Thursday, August 18, 2005

Currents

This week in the American/Greek household:

What we are watching (DVD):

Curb Your Enthusiasm 3rd season
X-Files 2nd season

What we are listening to:

Jamiroquai - Dynamite
I Heart Huckabees Soundtrack

What we are reading:

Thanos - The Little Friend by Donna Tartt
Mel - The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston
Waiting patiently for Harry Potter 6 to arrive from Amazon.uk so we can read it together

What we are playing:

World of Warcraft
Microsoft Flight Simulator (Thanos)

Productive things we get done daily:

Work (Thanos)
Zilch (Mel)

4 comments:

Kat Coble said...

So what do you think of Warcraft? I've never played it, but EVERYONE else does.

Is it truly fun?

melusina said...

Well, my husband and I were semi hardcore Everquest players. We were looking for something new, and ended up disappointed in Everquest II, so we decided to try WoW. It is fun, but I am not sure any game is going to give me the same thrills EQ did. I am definitely not as addicted to it as I was to EQ, which is probably a good thing. My husband and I enjoy playing WoW though, and it is the type of game you can play just an hour at a time or whatever and still accomplish something.

Kat Coble said...

I knew I had too much of an addictive personality to play EQ. I would have been lost to mankind.

Still, I wouldn't mind getting involved in WoW, I think. I'm too much of a game slut....

melusina said...

Yea, EQ was pretty addictive. WoW is at first I guess (as any game can be) but like I said, its a game you don't necessarily have to devote hours and hours to each day to get somewhere.