Thursday, August 18, 2005

Someone is sleeping on the couch tonight

Yes, I should definitely consider myself lucky after reading this story of a F.Y.R.O.M. -ian (I live in Greece, it wouldn't be prudent for me to call him a Macedonian, even though it is simpler) who went on vacation and left his wife at the gas station. A police officer had to call him on his cell phone to tell him his wife was waiting at the gas station.

"I filled it up, paid, got on my car and left. She usually sits at the back and I did not realize she was missing until I got the call," Mr Ivanov explained.

Ah, ok, that explains it then. You make your wife sit in the back, so you don't even notice if she isn't there.

Brilliant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST LOVE YOUR BLOG! WHY AM I SHOUTING! I DONT KNOW! JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

Erin said...

I second the shout above - loving your blog........

chez bez said...

I think at that point, I might have just kept on driving.

melusina said...

Thanks for the compliments!

Lol michael =p