Thursday, June 28, 2007

Aesop's foibles

The heat is a bit more manageable today, ironically, we've lost power three times. Since we didn't crash and burn during the heavy usage days I figure it is a direct result of a substation fire on another grid.

The good thing about the power outage is I actually took some time to translate more of Aesop's fables (from Greek to English - yes, I do realize the book is for ages 8 and up, but hey, I fall in the "up" range!). The bad thing is I got more and more hot and cranky as time progressed, and it got harder to concentrate, so hard that I just starting making up words and meanings for words.

Unfortunately, I didn't have nearly enough time to cater to my new online addiction - this game. It is like playing pool only it's not.

Also, this site is fun. Don't readjust your browser window - it changes it for a reason!

No comments: