Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nervous nelly

My husband left today to accompany his youngest brother to university in Wales, and I think if I reload the British Airways arrival/departure page one more time they might ban me from the website. The plane just took off, I know it took off, the website gives me the actual time of take off, yet somehow my subconscious seems to think if I keep checking I'll get a personal message from the pilot or something, because I CAN'T STOP CLICKING.

It is a good thing my husband is a psychiatrist, although I don't know if it is good for a shrink to have a crazy wife.

1 comment:

Texas Espresso said...

I do that too! Whenever my husband flies without me, I get flight tracker up and running as soon as I can. hehe Glad I am not the only one in the crazy department. =)