Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Amazing

It's amazing how much energy one has when one does not work. For reasons totally unrelated to this post, I have a couple of weeks off. Now, I need to say - I love my work. Even my current spot - low responsibility and kind of tedious - is part of the greater scheme that I enjoy (and it's only going to get better). Still! I woke up at 10 a.m., it's now what? 3am? And I'm full of energy, can't sleep. No coffee needed, no droopy eyes, no 9 p.m. irresistible-urge-to-sleep. Can it be that people who do not work are the truly blessed? I suppose not. I mean, it's fine for a couple of weeks, but what if it were for a year? I'd probably go crazy. Or would I? Anyway, just a quick note, an observation, a late-night question mark.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I found your site through Tennessee Guerilla Women and I have decided to live vicariously through you - I would absolutely LOVE to visit (or longer) Greece some day. Also, I am a huge Harry Potter fan, as I see that you are. Glad to have found your page!

melusina said...

Hi Dawn!

Glad to see you here! You are welcome to live vicariously through me, Greece is a wonderful place.

The countdown is on for the new Harry Potter book, and the Goblet of Fire movie!!!