Saturday, September 16, 2006

Vote No on 1


Today, people all over Tennessee who support same-sex marriage are wearing their "Vote No on 1" buttons. Since I can't be in Tennessee to help further the cause in person, I am electing to wear my virtual Vote No on 1 button, to help spread the word to get people to stop, think, and find it in their hearts to vote no on this amendment that will forever forbid same-sex marriage in Tennessee. The Constitution is about ensuring rights, not taking them away.

I have made a couple of posts already about this amendment, so I won't continue to rattle on with arguments I've already made. Suffice it to say that no matter what your beliefs are, the only RIGHT thing to do is vote against this amendment, which is a cruel attempt by the powers that be to limit the happiness of same sex couples in Tennessee.

If you are in Tennessee and want to help with this campaign, please go to the official website or the MySpace page for the cause.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU..=Z=