Friday, April 28, 2006

My work here is finally done

You know you have reached the pinnacle of your blogging career when your blog seems to be a frequent stop for people searching for things like "Tom Cruise eats placenta" "Placenta souffle" "did Cruise eat placenta" "watch Tom Cruise eat placenta". Let me refer you to the Wikipedia entry on placenta and you tell me if he ate it.

I've also been tagged for a search on "sperm draining torture" and I'm not entirely sure what that entails. I guess the U.S. is looking for ways to spice up their torture tactics at Guantanamo.

Someone is apparently having problems with their air conditioner sounding like a pigeon. I wonder if they thought of the fact that they might have a nest on top of their air conditioner?

I take the greatest pleasure for coming up on a search for "scary dead lady in a house". I'm not dead and I live in an apartment not a house, but I can be a scary lady. Just ask my husband.

What do I have to say to these web searching fiends? Bring it on, baby. Bring it on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite this month was "what does tea-bagged mean?" I can't answer the question but it made me laugh that I am coming high up the search engines for talking about tea! I have another Sad Searches coming up There are some really good meaning bad ones this month.

Miss Kim said...

That's so funny! All I get is searched for "concrete stepping stones".

christina said...

My latest one was "refrigerator won't fit through door".

Dixie said...

My latest was "prostitution in Magdeburg Germany".

melusina said...

DeviousDiva, that's too funny! Although I have to admit my husband and I had a bit of an immature laugh when you posted that last about tea and said something about getting your teabags or something. Yea, we are actually 12 years old.

Traveller one, I guess people need concrete stepping stones!

Christina, I'm sure people are looking for advice in that area all the time!

Dixie, I've gotten the "prostitution in Thessaloniki" before too. Nice, isn't it? Hmm, maybe we should all run brothels on the side for extra cash??