Thursday, April 06, 2006

You know something is wrong with you when...

...you spend five minutes trying to put the wrong cap on the juice, wondering the whole time why the hell it won't go on, only to have the right cap staring you in the face the whole time. I hate idiotic things like that, but I hate them more when my husband is home to tease me about it. Hey, the man wears his underwear inside out, he has no cause to make fun of my shortcomings.

On another note, people keep coming here after doing searches for "the weirdest thing you will ever see". I can't imagine doing a search for that, and I wonder what the universe is telling me by sending them here.

But I really don't know what the person searching for "McDonald's satanic" was looking for. Perhaps a themed restaurant?

1 comment:

Tracie P. said...

i am building quite a list of weirdo searches myself. i will link to this when i post it. i bet the "weirdest thing..." is related to the preserved monk...that's just my guess!