Thursday, May 25, 2006

Why Nashville is a weird, weird place

Back in December I posted about the infamous Nun Bun that was stolen from one of my favorite Nashville haunts. It seems the perpetrators of this holy prank have sent the Nashville newspaper, The Tennessean, a picture of the pious bun, intact and having a jolly old time with other religious relics. The picture is a bit iffy though, and I have my doubts that the bun was actually in that particular place.

Where will the bun end up next? Maybe we’ll see a picture of the pope with the bun. Wouldn’t that be grand? At any rate it is nice to know that the bun is enjoying a carefree lifestyle, instead of being locked up in its sacred prison at Bongo Java. Let’s just hope the kidnapper never harms the poor little bun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the nun bun when I drove through Nashville, but whatever it is, is a beautiful city. Tennessee is a beautiful state.