Friday, June 02, 2006

It lives to annoy

Does the mosquito really have a living purpose other than annoying the ever holy living crap out of people? These Thessaloniki mosquitoes are hard core bitches, they get in and suck every last morsel of blood, on every last part of your body, making you look like some inhuman creation of the Planet Pox. And oh god, the itching! The itching! These bastards are making me scratch my ass in public, for god's sake.

I have experienced mosquitoes before but never like this. These mosquitoes are surely the spawns of some backwater swamp demon who is looking for a promotion. And by the way, why is it always the females of any given species who are such dirty, dirty, mean, bitchy whores?

Wait a minute, please don't answer that. I'd like to keep the worms in the can, please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well my mom always told me that they only go for the good blood.

Which might explain why I rarely get bit ;-)

As for the females, I will just refer you to the sog by 'Space' called 'Female of the species'...

It basically goes:
'The female of the species is more deadlier than the male!'

How true!

Kassandra said...

I recently read that the best cure for mosquito bite is the following:
Dissolve a REAL aspirin with a bit of water. Rub the paste onto the bite.
I haven't tried it myself till now(the mosquitos have yet to come out in droves in Athens)so let me know if it works!
As one who always had the best blood in town (so it would seem) good luck!