Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My kingdom for a tissue

I've been too sick lately to be my normal, mildly entertaining blogging self, so I shall resort to searches.

To the person who came here searching for "well hung military men" I say yes please!

To the person who came here searching for "cool satanic names with meaning" I say how about jackass?

To the person who came here searching for "cigarette stench" "redneck" I say not only rednecks smoke cigarettes.

To the person who came here searching for "my cat won't shut up" I say how about getting the poor critter fixed?

In other news, what would drive a person to smack someone silly with a dead chihuahua? I mean, I can understand being upset about the puppy dying and all, but using the dead puppy as a weapon has to be a first.

Everyone get ready for the first all cat reality show, to air on Animal Planet starting June 16th. There is no end, is there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol @ the woman mad the breeder..what possesses someone to not only bring the dead dog but to also hit someone with it? i mean, at least respect the animal and bury it..not bring it out the house, into the car, to the breeder's house, swing it upside the breeder's head, back in the car, and then swung out the window..