Tuesday, July 18, 2006

How to sell your soul to the devil and other free advice

While Nashville and the rest of the U.S. have been sweltering in 90+ degree heat (let's add some humidity to that for my Southern and Northeastern friends), I've been enjoying some moderate weather here in Thessaloniki. Pleasant breezes, low humidity, and temperatures just shy of 85°. Not to rub it in, or anything. Of course, we did just have a nasty landfill fire here that burned for four days and made those pleasant breezes slightly toxic, if that makes you feel any better.

Let's see what has been bringing folks to the diner these days.

Apparently I provide information on how to sell your soul to the devil. So here you go. Call up the devil, make an offer. It is actually pretty easy. I think the number is listed, too.

Someone wanted a piglet execution cartoon, which is just plain sick. Piglet rules all, he shall not be executed.

I'm not sure what exactly is meant by Amsterdam positronic cannabis. Weed for robots of an Asmovian variety?

I'm particularly proud that someone found me looking for humiliate your hubby. By god, that is what is blogs are for.

Someone was quite curious about the thing women pea out of (and in all caps, no less). I'm not sure what that is exactly, but I certainly don't like the sound of it. I've never actually pead out of anything.

A blanket statement: cats will rule the world. Honey, they already do.

I'm not exactly sure what qualifies as humanitarian space travel. That would only be possible if there were aliens, and since aliens would probably not be human, would it even be humanitarian?

Some poor soul needed advice - bossy wife. Maybe he should email my husband.

If you are inquiring about the longest human pregnancy, look no further than the TomKat conspiracy timeline.

"Theme parks" mobility scooter RUDENESS. Sounds ugly.

To the person who wanted to know how to clean chip fat off the floor, use a cat. Or a dog. Both work.

Finally, I'm afraid I cannot answer what is the weirdest fact about Greece. There are just so many.

No comments: