Thursday, January 12, 2006

Babies, space travel, and humanitarian efforts, oh my!

So it has been strongly alleged that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are expecting a baby. Grats to them for providing the seed for what will be most likely the most beautiful and most superficial baby ever. Yea, yea, I know Angelina adopts babies from ravaged, poor, war-torn countries and she helps earthquake victims and is like, humanitarian of the year or something. But she seems to really suck at personal interactions, is really good at stealing men who are in committed relationships, and hasn’t spoken to her father in years because well, let’s face it, she’s a bitch.

Sure, I know. I’d do her, and I’m not even a lesbian. And I probably shouldn’t even be commenting on people I don’t know, because she might actually be a nice person, or something. But isn’t that what celebrities are for? To judge them based on what the tabloids and gossip rags tell us?

Anyway, I am sure their new baby will appreciate the couple’s foray into space in 2010. Isn’t it a little bold to presume they’ll still be together in 2010? I mean, Brad Pitt will be all old and Angelina will surely find a new hot, young stud.

A source told the Daily Star: “Angelina and Brad are fascinated by outer space.”

Yes, of course they are. Because that is where they come from.

3 comments:

Choco Pie said...

She seems like a loving mother but for years she has been dissing women who bear their own children, and now she's doing it. I knew she would.

I don't think she steals men in committed relationships. I think she attracts unfaithful men.

Anonymous said...

She was a high class harlot, before she was on her road to stardom, in the night haunts of Marbella.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great comments and insights..By the way, are you looking for more information on travel guide ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to biking and travel guide with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.freewheelingtravel.com