Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Holy meme

DeviousDiva over at This is Not My Country tagged me for this Meme of Four:

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD

Public relations whore

Dispatcher for campus security

Assistant to a violin maker

Scorer of state issued standardized tests


FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH

Monk

House

My Name is Earl

The West Wing


FOUR FILMS I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER

Hair

Breakfast at Tiffany’s

Annie Hall

Saving Grace


FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED

Wilmington, DE

Winston-Salem, N.C.

Nashville, TN

Greece


FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON HOLIDAY

Italy (Camucia-Cortona, Florence, Pisa)

The Netherlands (Utrecht and Amsterdam)

Panama City, Florida

Los Angeles, California


FOUR BLOGS I VISIT EVERYDAY

Nashville Is Talking

Dooce

Rex L. Camino’s Blog of Doom

Every blog on my expats links


FOUR FAVORITE FOODS

Pizza (yes, so sad)

Souvlaki

Chocolate

Bread


FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE

I’m actually happy right where I am, but as long as my husband comes with me, I’d choose:

The Netherlands

Italy

England

An America that doesn’t have Bush as President


FOUR ALBUMS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

Into the Labyrinth – Dead Can Dance

PrimroseMors Syphilitica

Rubber Soul – The Beatles

Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy – Elton John


FOUR VEHICLES I HAVE OWNED

Uhhhh…

1987 Toyota Corolla SR5, which I had until 2002, when I moved to Greece

2003 Hyundai Accent

In my head I’ve owned a Rolls-Royce and a Dodge Viper, does that count???


FOUR PEOPLE WHO NOW MAY CONSIDER THEMSELVES TAGGED

Hmm, you over there by the window, that guy in the blue jeans and red sweater in the back, the cat with the grey stripes, and the woman who makes the best pies.

No comments: