Friday, January 06, 2006

Jam packed

I could make a great deal of fuss over Pat Robertson saying God smote Sharon but I think ol' Pat's behavior is getting just a bit too predictable these days. I think Mr. Robertson has a bit of a smite fetish, in fact. He should get that looked at.

Mooning is disgusting but not illegal in Maryland (requires login, so take my word for it if you don't want to register). Well, thank god for that. No one wants to deprive the lovely Marylanders from viewing a nice hairy white ass when the occasion fits.

Finally, an Oscar host I can get on board with! But will they let Jon be Jon, or will he be Oscar Jon? (too bad his name isn't Meyer)

Meh to the SAG awards nominees. I've no beef with the movie nominations, although I haven't seen any of them. But T.V.? I am all for Hugh Laurie and Mary-Louise Parker, and hell yea for My Name is Earl and Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I really don't get the allure of Grey's Anatomy OR Lost.

A Chinese company prefers to hire people born in the Year of the Dog. Anyone born in 1922 who wants a job just may have a chance!

It is always fun to play with a Lite-Brite!

No comments: