Saturday, January 21, 2006

Vomitelebrity?

One thing that makes me want to take an Oedipal plunge into the darkness of never, ever seeing anything, anywhere, ever again is the whole combining names of celebrities dating each other thing. Brangelina. Bennifer. Spederline. I'll stop listing examples here, lest I start to vomit profusely from the excoriating feeling in my brain.

Someone, somewhere, got clever and stupid mixed up in their head. I do realize that celebrities often don't have enough of a personality to muster the strength of character for one person, but really people, lets stop doing that.

I won't even go into the horrifying word that would be created from combining mine and my husband's first or last names into one, suffice it to say it would have the power of summoning the hounds from hell and killing every last pixie and fairy in a 300 mile radius. And that is a LOT of pixies and fairies, my friends.

No comments: