Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good luck, Belmont!

Just a cheer today for my alma mater's basketball team, the Belmont Bruins, who are playing their first NCAA match against the UCLA Bruins today.

GO BELMONT!!!

UPDATE: A loss of 78-44 is not too shabby for Belmont's first trip to the tourney, especially against a team that is predicted by some sports enthusiasts to go to the Final Four. Congratulations, Belmont, on a job well done. Keep it up, and I won't be surprised to see y'all in the finals someday.

2 comments:

St. Caffeine said...

I'm with you on the Belmont thing. When I was a wee lad, I thought I'd end up going to school there. It just seemed like such a cool place. Go (Belmont) Bruins!

Cynthia Rae said...

Top of the morning to ya Mel! Just wishing you and the hubby (and the cats) a very happy St. Patrick's Day! Where are the bag pipes? Where are the men in skirts? Where is the freaking green beer??????

Some days I really miss America!
Hope you can find a way to celebrate in Greece!
Mc Cyndi O'Italy