Saturday, February 11, 2006

I'd say that was a pretty big problem

As I was flipping channels today, I noticed a big headline splashed across the screen when I passed CNN International:

DOCTORS SAY SHARON'S BIGGEST PROBLEM IS COMA

Ok, you know, I don't like to laugh at such things, but seriously people, the only problem bigger than coma is death. Why is it that so many headlines and media stories are so stupid these days? Do they think their viewers are all completely idiotic? Or are they just hardpressed for enough news to fill 24 hours (for a funny take on this get America(The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction) so we get all the "no duh" stories?

All I know is I am getting damn tired of the media.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's only one thing that's better than America (the book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction - the audiobook. Narrated by Jon Stewart and his Daily Show cast of characters. It's funny beyond words.

jolie