Saturday, December 31, 2005

Have a fun and safe NYE

The hubby and I are going to set off for our New Year's celebration shortly. I hope everyone has a fun and safe (hmm, is it possible to be safe AND have fun??) evening, and I'll see y'all in 2006 (seriously, we are living in the FUTURE for god's sake, and I lived in a time when the future was 1984, but 2006? that is just CRAZY).

Oh, and everyone enjoy that extra second of 2005. Because it was such a fun year world 'round, we all just have to endure an extra second of it.

5 comments:

The SeaWitch said...

Happy New Year Mel and Thanos! Thanks for being part of my 2005 and I wish you all the best for 2006. Φιλάκια Πολλά!:-)

Anonymous said...

Καλή Χρονιά!!

May you both have a blessed 2006!

Φιλάκια!

christina said...

Happy New Year to both of you!

St. Caffeine said...

Well, I guess it's already 2006 for you, but I've still got 4.5 hours to go over here. Regardless, Happy New Year. Oh, I do have to share one accomplishment -- I finished The Stand in 2005!

Cynthia Rae said...

Best wishes in the New Year Mel! Tanti tanti auguri! Buon Anno!

Cyn and the Italian