Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Cleaning Bug

Ok, today I woke up earlier than usual (which means before 2:30 pm) and decided to do a shitstorm of cleaning before my husband came home from work (2:30 pm, now you see why I have to get up then). So I went to town, cleaning out the tub (I really should have taken before and after pictures, how embarrassing), vacuuming, doing laundry, you name it. So now it is 5:30 pm and I'm tired already. At least everything is clean now.

Our toilet had been acting up of late, the water wasn't filling the tank without a lot of screwing around with it for every flush. Today, my husband decided to tackle this problem. After a few minutes of unexplainable sounds coming from the bathroom, my husband emerged with a big smile on his face. He had succeeded in figuring out the mystery of the broken toilet, and won the battle. The toilet is now fixed. Yay! I am so proud of my husband, who claims to not be a Mr. Fix-It.

No comments: