Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Insomnia

Ah yes, nearly 4am here and I am not asleep. One might think that somehow, for some reason, I am still living on Nashville time. Then again, it has been nearly 3 years since I was on Nashville time, and when I was actually on Nashville time, I stayed up past 4am. My internal clock has a weird schedule.

At least here in Greece I have Matlock to keep me company til 4am. I never watched the show when it was on in the U.S., so it is chock full of brand new whodunits for me. The simple dialogue makes it easy to learn Greek via subtitles. And I always magically fall asleep before the end. Better than a warm glass of milk!

2 comments:

Rex L. Camino said...

I have insomnia at least once a week and spend it with "Twilight Zone" reruns on the Sci-Fi channel. These are the originals with Rod Serling introducing them with a cigarette and that tight expression on his face. I am completely useless the next day, but it is almost worth it.

melusina said...

Yea, we don't have SciFi channel here, I am not sure it has gone international yet. I can always peruse the "free to air" Italian sex channels when I have insomnia but I'm a girl and I don't find it that interesting.