Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wha??

I am really beginning to doubt the perspicacity of search engines. On search.msn.com, apparently this blog is listed on a search for most wanted Irish mobsters. While I can sort of live vicariously through the fact that somewhere in the world, some computer put two and two together and decided that information could be found on my blog, and that I was privvy to it, alas, it is untrue. I do not know who the most wanted Irish mobsters are, where they are, or what they are doing. A shame, really.

I can't really help you much with thanksgiving diner ideas either, sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I noticed that I had a straggler come into my site referred by a comcast.net search for 'girls gone wild'. I checked with my wife, and evidently she hadn't gone wild, so mebbe its the same computer as your Irish mobster.

Anonymous said...

I did a search for me and the final result was "prostitutes in Athens" website.....

I was so annoyed because I go by a completely different name when I'm doing that line of work.

melusina said...

Haha! These searches are always fun. I don't get anywhere near enough good ones, like "girls gone wild" or "prostitutes in Athens".