Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Things I don't understand

  • Justin Timberlake. Not a damn thing about this boy makes sense. Especially Cameron Diaz.
  • Why we are always so geared up to rent a movie, but when it is time to take it back, we don't want to go
  • Why the European versions of Discovery Channel, History Channel, Animal Planet, and National Geographic Channel always rerun shows in 8-hour blocks. I don't remember them doing that in America
  • Why my cat won't shut up when my husband is sleeping
  • Why Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb doesn't exist in Greece
  • Why C.S.I. has a different television rating depending on which Greek channel it is on
  • Why people honk at the garbage truck, yes, it is blocking the street, but we all know this is temporary and the truck will move along as soon as it empties all the trash cans
  • Why Sprite Zero tastes like an ash tray
  • Why my mother-in-law thinks I cook every day
  • The Bush White House
  • Israeli commercials
  • Crazy Frog

No comments: