Friday, August 19, 2005

It's only electricity

My husband has the amazing ability to leave lights on in every room in the house. While it is nice to have a lighted pathway through the apartment, it is unnecessary. Lately though, I have become convinced that due to the length of our apartment, he is making a feeble attempt at recreating an airstrip, completely lit and ready for takeoff and landing.

Yes, my husband loves all things plane related. No, he is not allowed to have his own plane, ever, or to get a pilot's license, ever (ok, after I'm dead, maybe). Maybe someday I will allow him more contraptions for his computer to make more realistic flight simulations.

We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The landing strip comment made me laugh out loud! Thanks for a great blog, read it "cover to cover"

melusina said...

Hehe! Thanks for the compliment, glad you enjoy reading it! =)