Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Yawn

Up early to start my day (early for me is basically anything before noon, I woke up at 9am today!), I could have had more time to sleep but obviously there are too many things swirling in my head to get any real sleep. I'll be ridiculously tired before this day is over, but at least I'll probably sleep well tonight.

Went to bed to the terrible news of the Air France crash, really happy to wake up to see that everyone survived the crash.

Damn, I need coffee. It is hard to be witty at 10am.

3 comments:

Aunt B said...

Aha! Now it becomes clear how it is that you can eat dinner at 9:30! If everyone is sleeping in until 10, they can eat breakfast at about the time I'm eating lunch, which would shift dinner from 5:15 to 9:30 no problem.

chez bez said...

I don't even try until noon. Nor do I answer my phone until noon. Margo Timmins told me not to.

(If you don't get the reference, listen to "Sun Comes Up, It's Tuesday Morning" by the Cowboy Junkies and enjoy.)

melusina said...

Ah, well, my husband wakes up at 6am and he eats dinner at 9:30! But Greeks take naps in the afternoon.

Been a long time since I listened to the Cowboy Junkies. I still have them on cassette, for god's sake! Love her voice though.