Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sperm in the spotlight

I was scanning CNN today and saw that one of the producers of Big Brother is creating a new reality show. A show in which a 30-year-old woman goes in search of a sperm donor. Kinda takes the anonymous aspect out of it, doesn't it? Kinda makes things more complicated, even if they say it won't, it will have to, since the mother will actually meet the sperm donor.

The show is a one-off competing with four other reality TV programs, one of which follows five former prostitutes starting a cafe. The program receiving most votes from viewers on Saturday, after all the shows have aired, will be turned into a series.

What, but what, will kill the reality show star? Please, tell me there is something.

1 comment:

melusina said...

I saw it a long time ago, long enough that I don't remember enough of it. I should watch it again.