Saturday, August 20, 2005

Seriously, what the hell are plastic surgeons thinking?

Well, obviously they are thinking all the way to the bank (to the tune of $250k for this guy). But that is beside the point. These surgeons are members of the medical community. I assume they all take the Hippocratic Oath at some point. Yet somehow, they don't know where to draw the line between the sublime and the ridiculous with their surgeries.

This dude looks like a complete freak. And he isn't the only "victim" of plastic surgery. I've mouthed off about this before, so I won't go into it all again. But good lord. This guy actually made me shudder when I saw his picture.

Props to Pink Kitty's Scratching Post for linking to the article.

2 comments:

The other me said...

As soon as I read that he went to Michael Jackson's surgeon I knew he was crazy..and indeed he has the same natural appearance as M.J doesn't he? Ugh!

melusina said...

Sooo gross. But then I actually feel kinda sorry for M.J. He was raised to be a freak.