Friday, August 05, 2005

We made it!

Well, after 3 grueling days, a computer meltdown, three cranky cats, and all kinds of crap, we are semi-set up in our new apartment. By semi-set up I mean we have use of a laptop and our TV and DVD player. Thanks to the building being built in the dark ages, there are not enough plugs in our living room for our computer network/multimedia setup, so it will still be awhile before all is back to normal. Don't even get me started on the phone connections...

For now my husband and I will be sharing (fighting over) use of one laptop while we wait to get an electrician here to get new plugs. It is such a sacrifice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I thought of you guys lugging boxes from one place to another while I was sat in my airconditioned living room drinking a chilled glass of ivi orange watching the TV news about the heatwave.

Glad you made it and didn't melt away!

melusina said...

Yes, yes, rub it in!

Its actually cold here in Thessaloniki tonight. We have the shutters open a bit and I'm freezing!

But I did just drink a glass of ivi orange. I hate the fanta orange.